Product: Alpha Arbutin
Other Name: 4-Hydroquinone-alpha-D-glucopyranoside; a-Arbutin
Purity: 99% HPLC
CAS no: 84380-01-8
Molecular Formula: C12H16O7
Appearance: White crystal powder
Solubility:Easily soluble in hot water, methanol, ethanol and propylene glycol, glycerol aqueous solution, insoluble in ether, chloroform, petroleum ether, etc.
1. Cosmetic Field Function.
(1) Alpha arbutin powder can protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.have the function of anti-aging
(2) Alpha arbutin powder is a skin whitening agent
(3) Alpha arbutin powder inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
2.Medical Field Function
(1) Alpha arbutin powder was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) Alpha arbutin powderwas used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) Alpha arbutin powder may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) Alpha arbutin powder is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin .