Grade : Cosmetic grade
Recommened dosage:0.2% for external use
Main benefits: Antioxidant, stimulates collagen production,Skin care, anti-aging
Who should use it: In general, anyone looking to get rid of aging.
Copper peptide is naturally occurring complexes that have been used for a variety of purposes in skin and hair care products since the 1990s. The complexes are a combination of the element copper and three amino acids. In the human body, copper peptides are found in trace amounts in blood plasma, saliva and urine. When used in skin care products, copper peptides can be made in a laboratory setting by combining a solution that contains copper with a substance that is similar to a protein powder.
Copper peptides have been clinically shown to offer a wide variety of benefits for the skin and hair. Often, the complexes are used in skin care lotions, creams and serums designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Copper peptides can rejuvenate skin cells in aging tissue, boosting the production of collagen and elastin. Levels of these structural proteins naturally decrease with age, and by increasing the amount available in the tissue, the skin can regain elasticity and strength. This makes many signs of aging less noticeable and slows down the aging process.
1. GHK-Cu can accelerate wound repair;
2. GHK-Cu can increase skin re-epithelialization;
3. GHK-Cu can reverse aging effects on skin;
4. GHK-Cu can thicken skin, improve elasticity, and increase subcutaneous fat layer;
5. GHK-Cu can improve hair transplant success ,prevent hair loss;
6. GHK-Cu analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Promotion of collagen and elastin production = firmer and tigher skin
Increased wound healing
Fighting infections (bacteria and fungus)
Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles