Grade Standard: food grade
Other Type:Water soluble curcumin; Nano curcumin
Golden partner Supply: Piperine
Solubility: Insoluble in water and ether, soluble in ethanol and propylene glycol, easily soluble in glacial acetic acid and alkaline solution
Curcumin 95 powder is a chemical component extracted from the rhizomes of some plants in the ginger family and Araceae, and it is a rare pigment in the plant world with diketones.
Curcumin is very popular in recent years! Google ’s 2016 Global Diet Trends Report shows that turmeric ’s search volume has increased by 300% over the past 5 years. In According to the PubMed database of the National Medical Library, there have been 5,581 research papers on curcumin (the main active ingredient in turmeric) in the past 5 years (see the figure below). It is currently one of the world's largest sales of natural food colorings, and is a food additive approved by the World Health Organization and the United States Food and Drug Administration and in many countries.
(1)In the pharmaceutical field, Curcumin 95 powder has function of anti-inflammatory.
(2)In the healthcare field, Curcumin has the function of blood lipid, lower, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, choleretic and anti-oxidant.
(3) In the food indstry, curcumin powder is an natural edible colorant. It also can be cooked in your meals, but please take the correct dose. The maximum daily dose of curcumin given by the World Health Organization is 720 mg.
(1) Curcumin powder can kill prostate cancer.
(2) Curcumin powder can prevent dementia.
(3) Curcumin powder can improve immunity.
(4)Curcumin powder can reduce blood pressure and protect the liver.
(5) Curcumin powder can whiten the skin and reduce the freckle.