1. Product name: Lycopene
2. CAS Number: 502-65-8
3. Molecular weight: 536.8726
4. Chemical formula: C40H56
5. EINECS number: 207-949-1
6. Appearance: Red powder
7. Specification: 1%~40%
Lycopene is a natural pigment contained in plants and is one of the strongest antioxidants found in nature so far. It is mainly found in the mature fruits of the Solanaceae plant tomato. It is currently the strongest antioxidant found in nature. The effect of lycopene in scavenging free radicals is far better than other carotenoids and vitamin E, and its rate constant for quenching singlet oxygen is 100 times that of vitamin E. It can effectively prevent various diseases caused by aging and decreased immunity.
1) Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2) Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;
3) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule.
1. In terms of pharmaceutical raw materials and high-end cosmetics
Such as sunscreen, a typical product used to prevent ultraviolet burns and protect the skin, and cream products used for beauty and anti-aging.
2. In the health food industry
Such as anti-cancer, anti-cancer, anti-oxidation and anti-aging health food, enhance immunity, health food for lowering blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood fat.
3. In the food processing industry
In meat products, due to its strong antioxidant properties, it can be used as a preservative and coloring agent for meat products to improve the color of meat.