Product Name: NMN
Cas No: 1094-61-7
Appearance: White powder
Molecular Form: C11H15N2O8P
NMN is a substance inherent in the human body, also rich in some fruits and vegetables. Such as broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, edamame, avocado, etc.
NMN is the precursor of NAD +, and its function is reflected by NAD +. NAD +, also called coenzyme I, exists in every cell and participates in thousands of reactions.
NMN, as a rising long-life, anti-aging food supplement, is growing rapidly in the market. Its main application fields are food nutrition supplements, cosmetics, and medicine.
* Who often stays up late. To eliminates fatigue, improve poor sleep and decreased vision,accelerates body recovery;
* Drinkers. To improve hangover ability, protect the liver, repair genes damaged by acetaldehyde;
* Smokers. To reduce smoking addiction;
* Women. To improve skin health and anti-aging;
* The elderly. To help improve various senile diseases;
* Others who may have low Coenzyme I;
1. It may support mitochondrial function.
As you age, levels of NAD + decrease significantly. These decreased levels seem to be driving the aging process. By supplementing precursors like NMN to support normal levels of NAD + in the body, you may be able to maintain mitochondrial function and promote healthy aging.
2. It can enhance memory and resist cognitive decline.
3. It can improve muscle mass and strength.
4. It may offset the effects of a high-fat diet.
5. It may extend your life.