Product name: Resveratrol
Other name: Resveratrol extract powder
Specification: Grape peel extract 5%, Polygonum cuspidatum extract 98%,
synthetic Resveratrol 99%, trans Resveratrol 99%
Appearance: White powder
Molecular formula: C14H12O3
Molecular weight: 228.24g/mol
Resveratrol is an active component extracted from Polygonum cuspidatum or Grape peel. Resveratrol is a potent vasodilator and an antioxidant phenol that can inhibit serum triglyceride synthesis, lipid peroxidation, and platelet aggregation. Resveratrol is extensively used for the treatment of blood vessel diseases such as atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia. What’s more,resveratrol powder also has anti-virus and anti-inflammatory activity can treat acute microbial infections and viral hepatitis etc.
1. Resveratrol can be applied in food field, mainly used as food additives, and to be added into many kinds of fruit wines;
2. Resveratrol can be applied in pharmaceutical field, has a good effect on cardiovascular diseases and cancer etc.
3.Resveratrol can be applied in cosmetic products, mainly used to anti-aging and prevent UV radiation.
1. Resveratrol protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
2. Resveratrol protects a cell's DNA. It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms caused by pollution, sunlight and our bodies natural burning of fat that can lead to cancer, aging and brain degeneration.
3. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
4. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.